[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Just showing off some of my drawings...
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Just showing off some of my drawings...

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

Sju

Brand New Member

Post Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:37 am

Just showing off some of my drawings...

I'm new here, so I'll just show you a few of my drawings from the last month to... you know, start out with something :D These days I mostly do cartoony digital art, I've been scannerless for almost a year and can't show anyone but classmates my traditional art, so... :(

Anyway, most of these are pretty rushed, for some reason I'm unable to work on a drawing for more than a day or if anyone looks at it before it's done. The only one I worked on for more than 4 hours is the last one.

Drawn for a friend's contest over at deviantART.

Drawn for the same friend as an "illustration" to a story she wrote for me two years ago. (this is one of the drawings that just gets uglier the more I look at it, ahahaha)

Gift for a friend.

Another gift for another friend. (first bird I've drawn in years, does it show? XD)

I can barely draw humans, so drawing a robot was out of the question. I wanted to draw Wall-E fanart and my lousy skills wasn't going to stop me! XD
Hard work, loyalty, tolerance and fair play.
<<

Lilith.bt

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:52 pm

nice!!!...i like the third and forth one... :) really good!
oh...and welcome!...hope u'll enjoy here :)
ideas don't stay in some minds very long because they don't like solitary confinement...

Return to Digital Art