[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Jennifer Aniston
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Jennifer Aniston

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:57 am

Jennifer Aniston

Last edited by Phan-Tom on Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:27 am, edited 4 times in total.
My DA: http://phan-tom.deviantart.com/
Feeling sorry for those critics who talk nonsense in the hope of appearing well-informed.
<<

Brendan

Post Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:11 am

I forgot about this .. I'm glad she's back !
I wonder if I didn't make her jaw too severe .. (of course I did ..)
Notice how her dress is rendered with no graphite at all !! :lol:

<<

jeffro

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:48 am

Looks just like her,you got the expression nailed! they were filming one of her movies on my route downtown one day,it was cold but I never seen her.I think they were in the building!
<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:29 am

Feeling sorry for those critics who talk nonsense in the hope of appearing well-informed.
<<

angeleswings

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:49 am

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/album ... 1844557044

I finally got "hip" with the times and got on facebook. Hopefully this takes you directly to my art.
<<

Plissken

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:36 am

Can I please get a short tutorial on this one?
I would appreciate if you would explain the steps you took to get such nice effects. Did you draw the subject first on paper and scanned, what kind of drawing tablet did you use and such kind of things I would like to know.
See my drawings and digital paintings now!!!

Or else, drunk Mel Gibson will come to your house and beat you up!
<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:20 pm

<<

Plissken

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:54 pm

Oh, thank you very much!
From a joke as you said, it turned out a real masterpiece. Your tutorial helped me much to get the concept.

I am also working on my first digital face drawing, so I need all the tips.
Honestly it is not going real bright till now, I am still struggling with some basic things, also learning to blend with the "Healing Brush Tool".

I will post as soon as I get some results.
Thank you once more.
See my drawings and digital paintings now!!!

Or else, drunk Mel Gibson will come to your house and beat you up!
<<

jeffro

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:29 pm

<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:56 am

Just your typical waffle-loving Canadian.
My Portfolio: http://www.redbubble.com/people/canadianmaple09
<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:40 am

<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:06 pm

I'm not heading back until Christmas Day, and will try to be back in Windsor as soon as I can, though will have to spend some time with the family. ;)
<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:49 am

<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:53 am

<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:39 am

Next

Return to Digital Art