[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Old Hollywood Dame
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Old Hollywood Dame

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

SolidGoldFunk

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:05 am

Old Hollywood Dame

Hey, I found this great picture on deviant art that went perfectly with a sim I made so I photoshopped it. :)

The real image on the bottom is by hollowone on deviant art.
<<

Plissken

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:32 am

So erotic.Not a bad concept, making images look like they are older, converting them to black&white. I see you changed her entire look. Her face expression is kinda different now you changed her eyes and if I noticed right, you cut her hair a little.

Looks like you are an experienced Photoshop user.
I would appreciate if you would do some Photoshop tutorials in a tutorial section. I started working in Photoshop CS with my drawing tablet, but I have a lot of difficulties, and problems finding and using some tools and effects.
See my drawings and digital paintings now!!!

Or else, drunk Mel Gibson will come to your house and beat you up!
<<

SolidGoldFunk

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:20 am

Thanks Plissken. I'm still experimenting with photoshop so I don't really have a great knowledge of all the tools but I can explain the process for this picture if you'd like. :)
<<

Plissken

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:21 am

That would be great. I and probably some other members would really appreciate that.
See my drawings and digital paintings now!!!

Or else, drunk Mel Gibson will come to your house and beat you up!

Return to Digital Art