[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Digi doodles :)
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Digi doodles :)

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

Dreadhead_Spice

Amateur
Amateur

Post Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:01 pm

Digi doodles :)

Alrighty then. :)
So, here's osme of me newer Digital art for ya'll to ...maybe not enjoy, but view xD

First up...this...
I am mostly Filipino, so I just figured what the heck, why not show some pride? lol

Now...fanart for one of my fav video games EVER. Bust-A-Groove, which is/was a dancing game that came out, in like 1998 for Playstation. One of my fav characters from the game, was an freestyle artist hippy girl named Frida :)

Here's background/wallpaper portrait of Disney's Ariel the Little Mermaid...

and..here's a doodle page of some Disney (execpt for Chel the one in the right-hand corner, she's from a Dreamworks movie) heroines...one of those late-night doodles tto pass time...I guess it's ok...

Also, I'm having a bit of trouble somethimes with perpective...any tips/constructive critizisum?
"A Little nonsense now-and-then, is relished by the wisest men."
~Willy Wonka
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸-(Abby)-°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
<<

Atilla

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:08 pm

I like the bottom one best, and we care about everyones art , or atleast I do :) .I'd like to give pointers on perspective, but would be better off for someone else, becuase I would prob. be telling you wrong :). now proportion can be tackled with a grid.Wish I was more help :(.
Don't judge a book by it's cover , open it up and read it.

http://atilla10.deviantart.com/
<<

JCR3WS

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:09 am

<<

Atilla

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:59 am

Hey for some reason put you some perspective things , in your other thread , did'nt notice till today that it was suppose to be this one. :)

<<

Dreadhead_Spice

Amateur
Amateur

Post Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:24 pm

Thnx you guys!
Ah...grids. My mortal enemy. xD I've had trouble with them before, but I'm gonna atleast try to attent to master or atleast get used to useng a grid :)
They are kinda intimidating, if you get what I mean. I think the trick to them is that, you have to focus on one square/area at a time, that way, I think, ithe drawing won't seem like a big hassle, and all that. xD hehehe
I love you guys tho. Ya'll rock. xD
~Willy Wonka
<<

theriver

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:28 pm

The last one look really good!
<<

Dreadhead_Spice

Amateur
Amateur

Post Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:00 pm

~Willy Wonka
<<

Atilla

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:22 pm

Return to Digital Art