[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - a bit more attitude:)
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

a bit more attitude:)

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

indi1288

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:20 pm

a bit more attitude:)

Here is a pic I'm working on just now that just makes me laugh:)
Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, get wasted all the time to have the time of your life!
<<

Atilla

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:31 pm

Don't judge a book by it's cover , open it up and read it.

http://atilla10.deviantart.com/
<<

theriver

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:49 pm

<<

Lizzie

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:46 pm

<<

JCR3WS

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:22 pm

<<

indi1288

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:27 pm

Hi

Atilla:
Thank you:) It takes me about 4-5 hours ish (split between 2-days) I usually spend the first day on getting the skin right (or at least getting the tones right) and then the second day i do everything else like the hair background and clothing (if any:))

theriver
Thank you :) To smooth it out i just use a soft brush at about 25% opacity and the ink dropper and go over the whole thing bit by bit:)

Lizzie

JCR3WS
Thank you :)
The process between the first and the second W.I.P is mainly what i explained to "theriver" but there is a lot of small details that I cant really explain ... after I smooth out the skin I kinda wing it, with different opacities and stuff. I (being and arty farty type) really love just looking at the pic and thinking what can I do to make it better and just playing with it:)

Anyway here is the finished version
Imageshack wasn't working for me so I'll just post a link to it:)
Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, get wasted all the time to have the time of your life!
<<

Atilla

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:34 pm

Wow Ilove it, it looks awesome. The hair is great .
Don't judge a book by it's cover , open it up and read it.

http://atilla10.deviantart.com/
<<

straycat

The Resident Critic
The Resident Critic

Post Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:33 pm

I'm open to criticisms...keep them coming.

My DA: http://straycat27.deviantart.com/

CLICK to go to the LITTER BOX.
<<

indi1288

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:37 pm

Return to Digital Art