[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Logo contest indianapolis colts..
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Logo contest indianapolis colts..

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

JCR3WS

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:25 pm

Logo contest indianapolis colts..

Indianapolis colts had a "draw a horse logo contest", winning prize is $1000 and 2 lower lever tickets to the new season in the new lucas staduim. they wanted a young horse (colt) that comes off as a healthy and strong image, without incorporating the colts shoe logo, indianapolis colts name, or any player images.

hopfully i win of course lol, but here is my design. the subject was easy but...for someodd reason the view and motion i had in my mind was hard to put down on paper, but i did it and finished it on illustrator.

feel free for critiques and/or ideas

<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:07 pm

Nice job. It's hard to draw a horse at that angle, especially without any shading, but you did a very good job of it.
My DA: http://phan-tom.deviantart.com/
Feeling sorry for those critics who talk nonsense in the hope of appearing well-informed.
<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:36 pm

Sweet drawing! THat is one mean looking colt! Perhaps to make it stand out some more and add some contrast you could add some black to it somehow? Or did it just have to be straight blue and white? At any rate it looks awesome.
Just your typical waffle-loving Canadian.
My Portfolio: http://www.redbubble.com/people/canadianmaple09
<<

JCR3WS

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:11 am

well, i could if i wanted to, but the colts colors are blue and white, id figure i would just keep the two colors. i have another copy of it with the white replacing the blue and vice versa...

ya, that perspective of a horse is hard to get, i basically looked at 4 or 5 pictures of horses running and combined them all into this, but i also added the hair, and head on my own.
<<

Red 9

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:42 pm

Nice work, man. That sure does look like a tough angle, but honestly you did great. I hope you win!

Return to Digital Art