[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - My first try with a Wacom Bamboo and Photoshop
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

My first try with a Wacom Bamboo and Photoshop

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

Antonio

Post Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:15 am

My first try with a Wacom Bamboo and Photoshop

Hello,

Yesterday I bought a Wacom Bamboo Pen & Touch spent the rest of the day trying to get used to it. Today I woke up and I thought to give my first shot at it. So, this is my first drawing ever with such a thing. It is just a sketch, trying to go slow so I can get used to so many new things... but it still took me about 1 hour to do it, because I spent lots of time figuring out where it was a lot of options and what they do.

I really appreciate criticism and hoping to improve as much as I can. I am having a blast!!! :D

"In spite of everything I shall rise again: I will take up my pencil, which I have forsaken in my great discouragement, and I will go on with my drawing." - Vincent Van Gogh
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:52 pm

Re: My first try with a Wacom Bamboo and Photoshop

Sorry Antonio,don't understand those tablets :?
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

Phymnavaivy

Brand New Member

Post Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:15 am

Actually does FB inception actually is working?

Fellas,

I suspect the dude was thinking about FB inception system, which is a dating guide book! I have looked at the presentation movie on their webpage and I definitely like their concept. Facebook is actually a ultra powerful device in our times and sincerly their solution is very clever.

Just search for "fb inception" in google and see just what I am talking about. I was amazingly pleased about their concept. I have signed up to their early bird email list. I don't would like to miss out on this...

Hope this may help you lad
<<

aiza

Brand New Member

Post Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:54 am

Re: My first try with a Wacom Bamboo and Photoshop

Yeah I agree - the fire from the cracked earth is awesome !
You can easily check out our best quality prepare you well for the real . You can also get success in real exam of with the quality voice answers.

Return to Digital Art