[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Help on simple art?
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Help on simple art?

Moderator: duey

<<

joe1206

Brand New Member

Post Wed May 11, 2011 5:19 am

Help on simple art?

Hi, I have a project which needs to be in tomorrow.
I am drawing things which you would see in everyday life, simple things such as Door Handles, Light switches, taps and all other things like that. I want to take everyday objects out of there natural surroundings and display them on paper. Right to the point!.. I need to research other artist who did similar work, I'm not familiar with art so I don't really know where to start looking.. Artist names, style of art..

Could anybody please help me find artist names, or even tell me what the style of art is called? I really am a noob in this area!
<<

Larc-Romeo

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Wed May 11, 2011 5:55 am

Re: Help on simple art?

Hi Joe,
I would have a look on Deviant art, you'll probably find inpiration for you art there.
But when you have finished your drawing, post it on this forum, and let us share what you have created.
You may even get some help to improve your technique or you may be able to help us improve ours. :)
Hope to see you posting some work on here soon.

<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Wed May 11, 2011 11:47 am

Maybe to late but i would 'google' specific questions, ie drawing a tap and then look at images.
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

zach97

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Mon May 23, 2011 3:09 pm

how did your project go
my da

Return to Art Tutorials