[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Simple Cartoon Tutorials
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Simple Cartoon Tutorials

Moderator: duey

<<

LeQueen

Brand New Member

Post Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:45 am

Simple Cartoon Tutorials

Hi there everyone! I'd like to share some of my step by step cartoon tutorials. (even though alot of people here are into realism I realised ^_^")

Here's a link to my cartoon drawing website: http://www.my-cartoon-drawing-guide.com

Please let me know what you think about it. Are the tutorials clear? Understandable? Are they too detailed? Would love to have some of your comments, suggestions and requests! :D
To learn is also to teach others! I believe anyone can draw through hardwork.
http://www.my-cartoon-drawing-guide.com
<<

SoarnEagle

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:17 pm

Re: Simple Cartoon Tutorials

I like the site.. I'm not too much into cartooning.. but your tutorials are easy to follow and complete.. Well done!

David

Make the most of everyday.. you don't know what tomorrow will bring!
<<

LeQueen

Brand New Member

Post Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:26 pm

Hi SoarnEagle!

I'm glad that you took the time to visit and review the tutorials on my site even though it's not what you're into. Thanks alot for the review! I really appreciate the feedback. :D

Matilda
<<

zach97

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:12 pm

i found your site a month or 2 ago and subscribed that was when i was just beginning drawing and it did help plus they are very easy to follow :D :) :lol:
my da
<<

LeQueen

Brand New Member

Post Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:57 pm

wow! Thanks alot for the support zach! :D I was afraid that the tutorials would seem a tad bit long-winded but I'm glad to see that's not totally the case.
<<

guyguyxtreme

Post Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:00 am

Sweet! I actually drew Lightning a week ago, but it didn't come out that well! Nice job!
<<

karengrant19

Brand New Member

Post Wed May 09, 2012 10:52 pm

the tutorial is good..

i start drawing simple cartoon characters...^_^
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Thu May 10, 2012 7:25 am