[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Problem!!
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Problem!!

Moderator: duey

<<

TonChan

Brand New Member

Post Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:14 pm

Problem!!

Hey everyone!

I was drawing my best friend, who is in Japan, right now, i was wanting to surprise her, and drawing a pic about her, but now i have problem, with that mouth.
I was drawing, and deleting wrong lines, and now, is paper little furred.
Does somebody know how to fix it, i really hope that it can fix,because, it's not good, then it can't.
It look like herpes on her mouth.
Pleas can somebody help!! :roll:

Kaie
<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:00 pm

Re: Problem!!

If you get extremely fine grit sandpaper you might be able to sand off some of the fuzzy bits. No guarantees it will work and if the sandpaper isn't fine enough it might just make the situation worse. Really though, you've got nothing to lose so you might as well try it. Other than that I've never heard of any solutions for paper that's become over-worked.
Just your typical waffle-loving Canadian.
My Portfolio: http://www.redbubble.com/people/canadianmaple09
<<

Brendan

Post Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:38 am

Hmm .. Japanese eh ?? Maybe draw her holding a fan in front of her mouth ..

<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:43 am

Attachments
sexy-ninja.jpg
sexy-ninja.jpg (25.29 KiB) Viewed 3618 times
<<

TonChan

Brand New Member

Post Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:07 am

OQAAAKIy4h3LBqXT7iIIEICKwDowrHF-6nPuYptSiUJ6ScHF9xecsROT8OskXuDZcwHLchLnt6oswxelCxx4p8X4LQ4Am1T1UD80iLqLcbbU7ey5FiqgIDgv0N4K.jpg
This is that mouth, i think i can't change it like you was saying
OQAAAKIy4h3LBqXT7iIIEICKwDowrHF-6nPuYptSiUJ6ScHF9xecsROT8OskXuDZcwHLchLnt6oswxelCxx4p8X4LQ4Am1T1UD80iLqLcbbU7ey5FiqgIDgv0N4K.jpg (14.52 KiB) Viewed 3612 times
<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:01 pm

That's a lot more minor than I thought. Perhaps just rubbing it with your finger to get rid of some of the paper fibres that are sticking up would help, that's worked for me many times in the past on similar spots.
Just your typical waffle-loving Canadian.
My Portfolio: http://www.redbubble.com/people/canadianmaple09
<<

Brendan

Post Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:14 pm

You could shade her lips darker .. hopefully dark enough to cover the problem.
It would just look like she was wearing lipstick .. then put a couple of highlights in, to make them look wet.
<<

Rael

Brand New Member

Post Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:33 pm

I Don't know if it's too late...
try to rub out the pencil with a putty rubber, then proceed flatting the surface using your nail plate with circular movements, making a little pressure and paying attention not to scratch the paper with the edge.

Finally redo your shadows, maybe using another pencil - just a bit harder - trying to obtain the right tone by multiple soft passes, don't press too much and avoid soft and greasy pencils.

Hope it helps :)

________
# RAEL #

Return to Art Tutorials