[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Need drawing help
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Need drawing help

Moderator: duey

<<

zoomer428

Brand New Member

Post Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:22 pm

Need drawing help

So ive been drawing (new to it) and have done pretty good i feel for a newb.anyways i draw with just a pencil and a paper nothing special.i drew at my best this weird creature thing cant describe it. It isent at all a great art work or anything like ive seen from you guys. To describe its style it was a flat image that came from my mind it was basically horror though.And i need help advancing any ideas?
<<

Devilspit

Brand New Member

Post Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:03 pm

Re: Need drawing help

What kind of drawing do you like to do? People, animals, etc..?
My Portfolio located at:

Find me on Facebook:
<<

stanya

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:10 pm

Re: Need drawing help

cant really give any advice if we cant see the picture you did
Oh maybe I'll build my house on your cloud
Here I'm tumbling for you
Stumbling through the work that I have to do
Don't mean to harm you
<<

mattwjx

Brand New Member

Post Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:25 am

Need drawing help

Hi people of Anime Avenue, I have a small problem in that I cant remember the name of an anime I watched though I can give you some information to help.

From what i can remember of it, it was about a girl who, if i remeber correctly, was a vampire and it was her destiny which was engraved on some Gravestone like thing in a rose garden and she had to, I think it was, seduce some guy and then kill him afterwards with a certain sword that is about all I can remember of it... oh and she had a talking dog that could transfrom into a human and had I believe red or pink hair I think it was red

But in any case any information could be helpful so please reply soon

Thanks,
Farlis

Edit: I have discovered the anime to be Holy Knight and the reason I lost it was because it only has 2 episodes, so new question when it there gonna be more episodes?

Return to Art Tutorials