[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - www.stars-portraits.com
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

www.stars-portraits.com

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

blurhead

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:43 pm

www.stars-portraits.com

Some of you guys may be interested in this website:

I got contacted by the owner through Deviantart to ask if I wanted to join, I have no connection with this site directly, I just thought you guys might find it interesting.
You can join up and have your own gallery to show off your celebrity drawings/artwork.
The quality ranges from starter to very good.

My own gallery on there only has 2 pieces at present, if you are interested the direct link is:
I have links to my other favourite artists on the site on my gallery page
which you can check out also.
<<

straycat

The Resident Critic
The Resident Critic

Post Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:59 pm

I'm open to criticisms...keep them coming.

My DA: http://straycat27.deviantart.com/

CLICK to go to the LITTER BOX.
<<

blurhead

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:16 pm

<<

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:35 am

I'm not a good artist, but i'm good at pretending to be one...

My DA: http://lordavatarz.deviantart.com/
<<

KLSADAKO

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:37 am

<<

straycat

The Resident Critic
The Resident Critic

Post Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:30 pm

Hey Ken, welcome back.
Saw your Kate Beckinsale drawing....
What other drawings have you posted there?
I'm open to criticisms...keep them coming.

My DA: http://straycat27.deviantart.com/

CLICK to go to the LITTER BOX.
<<

KLSADAKO

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:03 pm

<<

Kardox

Brand New Member

Post Wed May 21, 2008 5:54 am

thanks for the link
<<

i prefer nintendo 2 girls

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:00 pm

I really liked some of the work on this site, is there not a space on it for critique? I like Dueys for the friendly approch to improving.

I have drawn the same Angelina eye as in the tutorial on that web site and went about it very differently, so it was good to read thier method.

I love your coloured pencil work, Blurhead. It seems to really suit your style. :D :D Even with modern subjects you somehow capture a glamorous 1950's style, 8) it reminds me in terms of style of the 'Paul Smith Nudies' he was putting on shirt sleeves for a while.

I think some of the digital works on that site look like re-touched photos...
David.
<<

blurhead

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:01 pm

<<

theriver

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:08 am

<<

Atilla

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:45 pm

Don't judge a book by it's cover , open it up and read it.

http://atilla10.deviantart.com/
<<

blurhead

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:51 am

<<

theriver

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:59 am

<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:40 pm

I wonder if Brian is keeping track of how many times that people have tried to take credit for his work. I've seen about six of them since I've been on this forum.
This was probably the strangest one that I saw.
http://dueysdrawings.com/phpBB2/viewtop ... light=holy
My DA: http://phan-tom.deviantart.com/
Feeling sorry for those critics who talk nonsense in the hope of appearing well-informed.
Next

Return to Links