[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Pastels
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Pastels

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

Pikaso

Post Wed May 21, 2008 6:23 am

Pastels

This was my very first one:

The second one.

The third one.

And this is the last one so far. The 'BMW' was for a friend of mine, but I still havent managed to actually hand this piece to him (after half a year) and now i don`t even want to since it`s my favorite so far. Probably the favorite of all of my works. :)

my very own prisonbreak

DA: http://guardian-devils.deviantart.com
<<

Lizzie

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Wed May 21, 2008 6:44 am

Love the mood of your 1st one, the sense of movement of your 2nd, the fresh colours of the 3rd and the shiny duco of the 4th. What other mediums do you work in? You have a great style.
<<

Pikaso

Post Wed May 21, 2008 10:09 am

Thanks.
I have some works in graphics (I`m gonna post them a little later), some works made with graphite and lately I`m into spray paint art. :)
my very own prisonbreak

<<

Pikaso

Post Wed May 21, 2008 10:13 am

I completely forgot about these two pieces. Hope you enjoy :)

my very own prisonbreak

<<

muskwa

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Wed May 21, 2008 1:14 pm

<<

straycat

The Resident Critic
The Resident Critic

Post Wed May 21, 2008 5:54 pm

I'm open to criticisms...keep them coming.

My DA: http://straycat27.deviantart.com/

CLICK to go to the LITTER BOX.
<<

JCR3WS

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Wed May 21, 2008 8:11 pm

love all your work, i always wanted to try pastels, but never got any ideas? and im sure i could never pull off what youve done 8)

keep up the good work.
<<

Lizzie

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Thu May 22, 2008 2:57 am

<<

Pikaso

Post Thu May 22, 2008 3:00 am

my very own prisonbreak

<<

Pikaso

Post Thu May 22, 2008 3:01 am

my very own prisonbreak

<<

straycat

The Resident Critic
The Resident Critic

Post Fri May 23, 2008 3:36 pm

I'm open to criticisms...keep them coming.

My DA: http://straycat27.deviantart.com/

CLICK to go to the LITTER BOX.
<<

Atilla

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Thu May 29, 2008 9:38 pm

Don't judge a book by it's cover , open it up and read it.

http://atilla10.deviantart.com/
<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Thu May 29, 2008 9:53 pm

Just your typical waffle-loving Canadian.
My Portfolio: http://www.redbubble.com/people/canadianmaple09

Return to Pastels