[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Portrait
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Portrait

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

Christy

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:33 am

Portrait

<<

Brendan

Post Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:56 am

<<

shiawase

Brand New Member

Post Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:50 am

I love it, the colours are really nice and the baby is really cute!
<<

Christy

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:35 pm

<<

crazy david

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:44 am

This is a very late post. The baby is fantastic! Truly!
<<

duey

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:11 pm

<<

straycat

The Resident Critic
The Resident Critic

Post Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:16 pm

I'm open to criticisms...keep them coming.

My DA: http://straycat27.deviantart.com/

CLICK to go to the LITTER BOX.
<<

Christy

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:23 pm

Thanks crazy Dave for the heads up email and the compliment. You're right, if straycat says something is perfect you know you've done good!

Thanks Duey for the compliment, it's always an ego boost getting compliments from you. It's kind of like you're the all knowing god looking down upon us from the "site administrator" throne. (in a good way of course)

Straycat - thank you for the compliments! I actually haven't posted my finished version of the painting but you can go to my website and see it on my home page. I did blend the background more and did some more to the hair. I was pretty happy with the result but better yet the customer loved it. For blending i used my smudge sticks and napkins, sometimes fingertips.
<<

crazy david

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:29 am

Hi Christy- I am so glad you dropped in! I thought it'd be nice to have such a gifted artist re-appear to for us. We can all benefit from your observations, and works. I pat me on the back!
<<

straycat

The Resident Critic
The Resident Critic

Post Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:36 am

<<

crazy david

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:34 am

Well, Straycat- it's simply a reference to your unfailing acuity in posting of observations. You've earned it!
<<

straycat

The Resident Critic
The Resident Critic

Post Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:03 pm

Return to Pastels