[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Newbie
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Moderator: duey

<<

rocklesson86

Brand New Member

Post Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:55 pm

I can't draw or anything, but I still like ART. To be honest, I have selfish reason for joining this forum. I actually need some assistants with a logo that I attempted to draw. If anyone is willing to help me, I will pay you. :?:
<<

N.Banks1

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:36 am

Re: Newbie

You are attempting to draw a logo that is already made or are you attempting to make your own logo?
If they wouldn't of done......what I told em not to do, they'd still be alive.
<<

Larc-Romeo

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:18 am

Show me the MONEY!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers:

<<

rocklesson86

Brand New Member

Post Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:25 pm

<<

N.Banks1

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:39 am

Ok well I would say that you should post your logo and if anyone is interested then they can post their version of your logo and you can pay the person you like best. Some how though 5 seconds after I came up with that Idea I decided it was a bad one. If you haven't made it better I will try to help you. If you have already perfected it though then congradulations.
If they wouldn't of done......what I told em not to do, they'd still be alive.

Return to Welcome