[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - I am new here ..but still i'm not new 2all of Ur creations
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

I am new here ..but still i'm not new 2all of Ur creations

Moderator: duey

<<

kiran

Post Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:40 am

I am new here ..but still i'm not new 2all of Ur creations

hi freinds.......
KIRAN here....
i am new here....just thought introduce my self..to all of u great artist here and br. Duey ur the inspirations to evrybody..when i saw ur sketches on the website...i was shocked to see the details acheved in just pencils.....even i was drawing...after lookin at ur sketches again started drawing seriously...i know i am in the begining stage....but still i have learnt lot from u guys....and have hope to become like u all.....I sincerly thnk you all....
and please do have look at my works...
http://picasaweb.google.com/kiranslks
Thnk You.... and I look forward to being a active part of this forum.
<<

straycat

The Resident Critic
The Resident Critic

Post Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:26 pm

Hi Kiran..welcome to the board.
Saw your drawings..they're very nice.
Feel free to post them here individually to get feedback for each drawings.
Keep it up. :wink:
I'm open to criticisms...keep them coming.

My DA: http://straycat27.deviantart.com/

CLICK to go to the LITTER BOX.
<<

kiran

Post Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:12 am

Thnk u buddy i will do thte
<<

texascowgurl

Post Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:17 am

hey i just wanted to say hi!! im new here to so i have a new post of a drawing so go check it out and tell me what you think!
i love drawin my horse Nightmare!!

Return to Welcome