[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - i dont know nothing about drawing help!!!
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

i dont know nothing about drawing help!!!

Moderator: duey

<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:47 am

Re: i dont know nothing about drawing help!!!

Why do i get the feeling this is a wind-up?
Surely if you can find your way here,then you can navigate yourself to google?? :roll:
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:48 am

My DA: http://phan-tom.deviantart.com/
Feeling sorry for those critics who talk nonsense in the hope of appearing well-informed.
<<

Watcher

Amateur
Amateur

Post Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:22 pm

<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:31 pm

My DA: http://phan-tom.deviantart.com/
Feeling sorry for those critics who talk nonsense in the hope of appearing well-informed.
<<

nate101

Brand New Member

Post Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:08 am

Oh really? ya'll cant be that ignorant of a gruop of people here, no wait i feel and i see the evedece and you guys are that stupide and retarded.

Let me get something claer right now, i dont give a **** if you think i was playing some game or not. i come on this ****ing pice of shizzle to find help on how to draw.

and i get theses comments, oh ya he's a troll or he given us a hard time, if im given you a hard time then why the **** did ya'll even bother this post. i dont have time for ****ing games im very key in to knowing how to draw stuff. by the way that link you gave me was to a place im not able to go becuase i dont have a car and it will cost me money.

2 i i have a reading problem somethings i can read and some stuff i cant, commem sense here is very very low, i dont think a book will help me as i stated that i got some reading problems. you know there are some thing you need one on one with mabe you guys dont but i do. so say what the **** you want on this.

Now in terms og googling i google every shizzle before i get to the finel blow, i google how to draw and the only videos i found was how to draw a pokemon and all that shizzle, these videos arre not base on a totol beginner, its commen sense people. looking at theses comments is kinda funny and it shows how stupide you guys are.

And overall for you people to say that im trolling or giving people a hard time when i say i dont understand this or cant do that, is a insalt to me and any other person with the same qest in mine.

any new user hear this. i made a big mistke being va member on here, your not gonna get the help u need if you are new to drawing and was never teach or if you never had art and to people who have reading problems this fourm overall will give u the same shizzle that they gave to me.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE.

my last reply to the guy who look up my ip where the **** did u get that state from? u must be on some crack dso heres a link that can help you with that thing you got.
i wish not to be a menber on this ****ing forums plus the span system and the way they got it when you are trying
be a member by sninging up is rubish. bye :wink: link below.
<<

Brendan

Post Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:14 am

You'll never be able to draw if you can't read - just give up and pick a new hobby. :lol:
Previous

Return to Welcome