FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

HI (:

Moderator: duey

<<

manar

Brand New Member

Post Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:49 pm

HI (:

Hi everyone my name is Manar , i am 20 years old and i am from egypt ,, i've always liked drawing but never managed to make it part of my life and never dedicated much time to it , always been busy with school work,,,and felt so sad cause i thought that art is what i would want to have as a job growing up ..u know that dream of having a job that u actually like and makes u happy ,,,anyway i have never taken classes to learn drawing ,,but i take slow steps teaching myself and just giving it a lil more time ..i fee like there is a ton of stuff and techniques that i would love to learn and i feel that this is sth that will come gradually ...i would love hearing critique to what i draw as that will help me to improve i dont have much people around me that would give me helpful criticizing ..i dont consider myself an artist despite how much i would love to be one i am just a kid who likes drawing and grown ups dont see the point of that and i still like it so i am going to do it anyway i like doodling and drawing cartoons and as soon as i can i will post some drawings that i consider them as practice ..and i would be very very glad if i hear any feed back and communicate with u all ...thanks
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:27 pm

Re: HI (:

Hello manar,get posting and we'll see where it takes us :D
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

Watcher

Amateur
Amateur

Post Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:38 am

Re: HI (:

There's nothing wrong with cartoons. A lot of grown adults make a very good living off of them.

Look forward to seeing your work!

Return to Welcome