[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - New to the site
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

New to the site

Moderator: duey

<<

Glenn36

Brand New Member

Post Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:54 pm

New to the site

Hi, My name is Glenn Weber, I am new to the site and I have been looking at alot of your drawings. I would say that alot of you have great potential. I have been drawing for about 6 months now and I hope that I am improving. I am a 36 y/o truck driver with very little time to work on my drawings. The most time I get on an average is about 3-4 hours per week sometimes not even that. I love drawing and originally took it up as a way to relieve stress from being on the road away from my family for months at a time. I have only actually drew at this point 2 portraits and I am currently working on a 12x18 of my wife. I am struggling with it but trying to move slowly. I try not to rush anything that I do. I am attaching my first 2 pictures, they are very poor quality for the computer being that currently I do not have a scanner and had to take the pictures with my cell phone camera. I am hoping that all of you will give me your honest oppinions and advice. I will share everything that I draw with you as I finish it and I am back off the road since that is the only time I can get to a computer. I hope you enjoy.

Ok also I just learned how to attach the pics. Thanks Duey. and here is my current work in progress thanks to the ok of my wife to let me put it on here

Last edited by Glenn36 on Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
<<

duey

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:08 am

Return to Welcome