[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Eyup everyone :-)
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Eyup everyone :-)

Moderator: duey

<<

polly2carpets

Post Wed May 30, 2007 6:07 pm

Eyup everyone :-)

Hi everyone,

My name is Simon and I'm from Yorkshire in the UK. I'm 32, married with 2 kids and I work as an Engineer in a Power Station.

I've recently got into drawing (partly, I have to say, through inspiration from this site and the excellent work Duey does) and I have 3 drawings so far under my belt.

I really enjoy doing portraits, especially eyes. For me it's all in the eyes - that can make or break a portrait. I'm a big movie fan too, so my drawings so far are of actors.

My biggest ambition is to master hair - how many of us want that, huh? It seems far out of my reach at the moment but I know I can do it eventually. I'm very open to tips and help and if I can offer any I'll be more than glad to.

Since I started drawing I look at things in a whole new way. I find myself thinking "that's interesting...how would I draw that?!" Drawing helps me to relax and do something creative with my free time. I've tried all sorts of stuff and wasted hundreds of pounds on other hobbies that fizzled out but nothing gives me the same feeling as watching something emerge from paper. I love it :D

I'm really glad I found this website and forum and I'm looking forward to picking up some tips and hopefully improving my technique.

Thanks for reading :-)
<<

straycat

The Resident Critic
The Resident Critic

Post Thu May 31, 2007 2:55 am

I'm open to criticisms...keep them coming.

My DA: http://straycat27.deviantart.com/

CLICK to go to the LITTER BOX.
<<

duey

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:04 pm

Return to Welcome