[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Nice forum
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Nice forum

Moderator: duey

<<

EnchantedBike

Brand New Member

Post Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:10 pm

Nice forum

Hi.

Usually I hang around on deviantart, but its nice to see a new place.
Ive always loved to be creative, and if this is a place with members that can give me feedback so Ill improve, its worth gold=)

I like almost "too" many kinds of art, but at the moment Im into comics. Im practising with the brushpen so I will be able to draw with it. I recently feel in love with the look of brushstrokes instead of standard markers...<3

I used to draw very little, but now I have both time and motivation, so Im improving. Oh btw I LOVE (!!) to discuss the deep mental side ("spiritual") side of creativity, inspiration and how we improve our mindset by creating. Ive noticed in this world how many seem so sad...if they would believe they can create art and express themselves they would maybe change.

I hope I will enjoy my stay! Live life to the FULL Hugzz & Kisses!!!!!
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:45 pm

Re: Nice forum

Welcome,hopefully you'll find someone in here you will 'connect' with. :)
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

wathyroidis85

Post Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:42 pm

welcommeee. you said that you like too many kinds of art? my father tells me this all the time: too many isn`t enough. :D
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep. ~Scott Adams
<<

zach97

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:06 am

welcome
my da
<<

Larc-Romeo

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible