[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - I'm the new guy
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

I'm the new guy

Moderator: duey

<<

Crimson Hell

Addicted
Addicted

Post Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:33 am

I'm the new guy

Hello everyone a friend introduced me to this site and I saw Brian's drawing and frankly, I'm amazed. Bravo on a job well done, and I think it's original how you show your old work, allowing viewers to see how far you've progressed, making art seem like it's not some impossible feat. Anyhow, my name is Clint Bell and I live in a small Georgian town called Douglas. I'm 21 years old and started drawing when I was five but really picked up on it in middle school. I'm mainly interested in comic art, but I'm just now getting into portraits. Well, time is short and I must go, but I will post a link to some of my work later. Nice to meet you all, and keep up the good work.
"My apartment is infested with Koala bears, way better than cockroaches. When I turn on the light, a bunch of Koalas scatter... But I don't want 'em to. I'm like 'Don't leave, let me hold you... and feed you a leaf.'" ~Mitch Hedberg
<<

straycat

The Resident Critic
The Resident Critic

Post Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:24 pm

I'm open to criticisms...keep them coming.

My DA: http://straycat27.deviantart.com/

CLICK to go to the LITTER BOX.

Return to Welcome