[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - howdie folks
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

howdie folks

Moderator: duey

<<

Lilith Dee

Brand New Member

Post Mon May 23, 2011 1:25 pm

howdie folks

Hi, call me Dee.

I used to be determined to believe I couldn't draw. Then for a lot of reasons, I decided that was a silly thing for me to believe. I started a couple of months ago, reading internet tutorials and eventually getting my hands on a copy of Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain (which is incredible, it helped me understand exactly where those 'I can't draw!' doubts came from and the exercises were at least a little helpful, I think.) Right now I'm really only able to draw from ref pictures - I've been taking an art class this quarter and drawing still-life set-ups is difficult! I found this website through my search for more tips and tutorials. This forum looks like exactly the type of thing I've been looking for (without knowing I was looking for it). Anyway, I don't have a scanner or a camera, so the only way I can get pictures uploaded is by taking a two-hour trip to my parents' house to use theirs, so I won't be able to post my drawings too often, but when I'm able to I should be able to show a few. I can't wait to learn more!

So yeah. That's my intro to me as a beginning drawer... I've always loved to talk art with my artist friends and siblings so I'm excited to do so here. :)
<<

zach97

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Mon May 23, 2011 3:08 pm

Re: howdie folks

welcome to the forum
my da
<<

Larc-Romeo

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Mon May 23, 2011 9:34 pm

Welcom to the forum Dee, I saw your stuff on DA, left a message in your gallery.

Oh, and thanks for the fave. :)

<<

zach97

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Mon May 23, 2011 9:40 pm

how do i find your DA ill add you as a friend. and we can be buddies 4 life...best friends forever...... bien compadres and othe bff related terms :wink:
my da

Return to Welcome