[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Salutations!
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Salutations!

Moderator: duey

<<

mikeTherob

Brand New Member

Post Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:53 pm

Salutations!

Hello everyone, I'm James. I am 17 and interested in most things, but my latest lasting obsession has been drawing. Manga and anime have been a big part of my life since I was young(er),, and I recently decided that drawing is a great stress reliever, a fantastic way to express oneself, and a whole lot of fun to boot; unfortunately I'm not all that good at it yet :oops:. The basic drawing class that I am enrolled in at school isn't exactly the best place to learn either, since most of the people in it aren't so much interested in art as they are in getting their fine arts credit out of the way.

I've been lurking around here for a couple of days, and this is really an awesome community. I hope that I can contribute as much as I can, and get a lot help myself!
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:01 pm

Re: Salutations!

Are you to posh to be called Jim? :shock:
And how tall are you??
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

Larc-Romeo

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:21 pm

Welcome to the forum. :)

<<

zach97

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:03 pm

russ these questions are starting to scare me because i have heard that question before :shock: welcome to the forum
my da
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:41 pm

Don't worry yourself zach,just trying to be friendly and not boring...OK :x :lol:
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

zach97

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:41 am

im not worryin im just jokin by the way what color are your eyes :shock: :lol:
my da
<<