[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Whats Up?
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Whats Up?

Moderator: duey

<<

Dessin Maitre

Post Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:17 pm

Whats Up?

Hello! My name is Joshua and I am 15 years old. I have loved art since I was a very young child and I have taken up drawing realistic portraits at 13 by the grace of God (and hard work lol) I want to say that Duey's tutorials have been an important foundation to my style of drawing. I decided to join because I feel that I will get a bunch of feed back from the great artists on this forum and to maybe provide some advice to others.

Your fellow art appreciator,

Joshua.
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:24 pm

Re: Whats Up?

Hi Joshua,you sound older,get some art loaded up and let us have a look :D
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

Dessin Maitre

Post Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:27 pm

I get that alot lol, and I am in the process...
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:31 pm

Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

zach97

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:50 pm

good one russ :lol: . welcome i am also 15... :D
my da
<<

Dessin Maitre

Post Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:56 am

Ill be sure to keep that in mind, and thats Cool Zach!!!
<<

miguelwaller

Brand New Member

Post Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:59 pm

Hello every one, my name is Miguel. I'm 19 and i currently stay in Snellville, Georgia. I have been Drawing since I was 4, realistic , portraits, etc.. Viewing Duey's art has really inspired me to reach further in my soul and spirit and let everything flow simultaneously through me and onto my pen or what ever medium i am working on. I mostly work with pencil , regular H2 school pencil, mechanical, and pen. I have been drawing with pen now since my freshman year. I would love to be critiqued on my art and get a better understanding of color. I never used color or pencil colors in any of my drawings because i have never learned too, and i don't want to mess up the picture. I would love to show my work one problem though lol how do i upload it on here?
<<

zach97

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:57 pm

i recommend creating your own welcome thread but in any case welcome
my da

Return to Welcome