[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - First Hi!!
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

First Hi!!

Moderator: duey

<<

venky

Brand New Member

Post Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:02 am

First Hi!!

Hi friends,

After a lot of searching i finally found this forum and really liked it. :P I am a software professional from india with passion for sketching and painting. I am married to a sweet lady and love to play with pencils and water colours during weekends.

Looking forward to see a lot of inspiring work and share my work. :D

Thanks
Venky
<<

shekofte

Post Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:54 am

Re: First Hi!!

first welcome :flower:

what kind of softwares you develop ?
<<

zach97

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:13 am

second welcome =D>
my da
<<

Larc-Romeo

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:36 am

Third Welcome. :)

<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:29 pm

Hi venky,Do you think shekofte is handsome :roll:
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

shekofte

Post Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:31 am

<<

zach97

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:42 pm

that is a wierd question why would you ask that its so random :lol:
my da
<<

venky

Brand New Member

Post Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:11 am

Hi russ, zach, shekofte :D of course shekofte is handsome :) Btw i develop softwares enterprise applications on microsoft technologies. What do you guys do? I am late to reply but i was expecting some email that gives me update about posts :( but it didn't.
<<

Larc-Romeo

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:48 am

I am "Prince and Grand Master of the Sovereign Military Hospitaller Order of St John of Jerusalem, of Rhodes and of Malta, Most Humble Guardian of the Poor of Jesus Christ"
but I dont like to talk about it. :)

<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:50 am

Full time ART CRITIC 8) , part time Artist #-o
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<