[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Hey guys!
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Hey guys!

Moderator: duey

<<

mirunna

Post Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:03 am

Hey guys!

I'm Mirunna and I'm passionate about drawing. Actually, about every single form of visual art, in general.
I've been drawing/sketching ever since I can remember. I spent 8 years attending this art school where could just draw, paint, sculpt, etc - as a hobby. But then I quit, got real jobs and forgot all about drawing. Recently though, I've decided to take it up again and I think sharing thoughts with you guys could really help me get better!
Clearly, I love drawing and I'd say drawing loves me back :lol: At least, the general feedback I've had so far says that I'm talented. What's missing though, is technique. I often realize that my sketches lack proportion, and I know that I need to learn how it works, in order to be able to draw as realistically as possible. Maybe that's why I've always been more keen on abstract work, it didn't require math rules :lol:
So that's mostly what's driven me here :D I'll soon post a few of my drawings and I'm looking forward for your constructive feedback (good or bad, I can take it :wink: )!
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:07 am

Re: Hey guys!

Hi mirunna,We're here to help...and if we don't you get a full refund :D
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

mirunna

Post Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:26 am

good to know! :lol: thank you :D
"I prefer drawing to talking. Drawing is faster, and leaves less room for lies." - Le Corbusier
<<

zach97

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:50 pm

welcome to the forum i am certain that you will learn on the forum
my da
<<

Larc-Romeo

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible