[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Hello from Belgium!
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Hello from Belgium!

Moderator: duey

<<

Speyki

Post Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:24 pm

Hello from Belgium!

Hey,
so, my name is Dries, Speyki is a deformation of my last name,
I'm sixteen and I live in Belgium, somewhere around Antwerp,
and really want to learn to make realistic drawings.
I've been making 3D drawings on pc (with google sketchup) and also some simple drawings, but nothing really special

I'm also still looking for a nice signature, so if someone has ideas, help is welcome.

so hereby I say : HELLO WORLD OF DRAWINGS!

Speyki

p.s:please forgive me when I make language mistakes

Uploaded with
<<

guyguyxtreme

Post Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:36 pm

Re: Hello from Belgium!

Hey. My only time in Belgium was on a twenty-four hour coach trip to Cologne. It was snowing. It took seven hours to get to Dover and in Belgium it was leterally four foot of snow. Welcome.
<<

zach97

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:00 pm

welcome to the forum.stick with drawing its fun.i am 15 so were youngsters on the forum
my da
<<

Larc-Romeo

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:54 pm

Welcome to the forum Speyki. :)

<<

SoarnEagle

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:32 pm

Hey Speyki

Welcome to the forum.. It's great to have you join us!

David

Make the most of everyday.. you don't know what tomorrow will bring!
<<

Speyki

Post Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:10 pm

hey, thanks for the welcome,
I've found a signature, so no help needed on that one anymore ;)

Uploaded with
<<

zach97

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:17 pm

not bad sig.i have an idea though trie putting the tail of the S through the center of the D so it looks like their interjoined :D :P
my da
<<

Speyki

Post Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:26 pm

hmmm, something like this?

Uploaded with

looks odd, and it's quite hard to aim the tail in the D every time, especially when drawing it small

Uploaded with
<<

zach97

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:38 pm

my da

Return to Welcome