[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Hello!
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Hello!

Moderator: duey

<<

guyguyxtreme

Post Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:51 am

Hello!

Hi, I'm guyguyxtreme, but call me 'guyguy'. I'm just thirteen, and your site, along with Dragoart.com and portraitartist.com has really improve my drawing.
Now, seriously. I basically could only draw stickmen a couple of weeks ago! Anyway, hi to you all, and you sem like a friendly community I could perhaps participate a bit in, maybe a lot, to be honest I am not sure.
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:56 am

Re: Hello!

Hi guy,13 eh? I remember that age very well,wasn't drawing though... :roll: :D
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

Larc-Romeo

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:43 am

Hi GuyGuy,
Welcome to the forum. :)

<<

zach97

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:06 pm

welcome to the forum i am also young i am only 15 :D
stick with it youll get really skilled
my da
<<

SoarnEagle

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:58 pm

Hey Guyguy

Welcome to the forum.. Hope you enjoy yourself!

Make the most of everyday.. you don't know what tomorrow will bring!
<<

crobbins23

Brand New Member

Post Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:32 am

Hello everyone.

My name is Carrie and i am from Montello , Wisconsin. I have always loved to draw but always got discouraged with my drawings so I would stop. But now I kept at it and I am getting much better. I love this site so far I really have learned alot.
<<

guyguyxtreme

Post Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:54 pm

Hi, I'll just post a drawing for critique here...

As you can see, I'm not very good. I am good for my year group however, lol. I'm not very good compared to an average member around here.
<<

zach97

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:26 pm

its not bad try gridding and erasing hard lines. if you are already drawing that then you will learn fast.just remember patience is your best way to get better besides the pencil.you will be a realist in no time.stick with it
my da
<<

SoarnEagle

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:31 pm

Welcome Carrie...

Glad to have you here on the forum!

Guyguy...

It's better to start a new link with your work.. others may not see it here..

David

Make the most of everyday.. you don't know what tomorrow will bring!

Return to Welcome