[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Hello from Virginia
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Hello from Virginia

Moderator: duey

<<

Jennlala

Post Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:57 pm

Hello from Virginia

I am so happy I ran across Duey's website. I read all the tutorials and picked up some great information and instruction. I have been looking all over for some sort of art class in our area to be with other like minded people and there is nothing within a fifty mile radius. I now live in central Virginia and I have not accomplished much drawing since we moved here to live in the woods six years ago. It will be wonderful to be able to communicate with others and to show our work and get some critique and guidance. I have been drawing, painting etc. in some form ever since I was a child. But I have only taken art classes in school and that was several decades ago. So anything I do has been really self taught. I am anxious and excited to get started again. Thanks y'all :D
<<

SoarnEagle

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:11 am

Re: Hello from Virginia

Welcome Jennlala!!

Great to have you here with us.. This is a great place to learn and glean ideas. Living in the woods is kewl!! I teach Bushcraft & Survival Skills.. so we, too, live in the middle of nowhere :)

David

Make the most of everyday.. you don't know what tomorrow will bring!
<<

Larc-Romeo

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:16 pm

Hi Jennlala,
Welcome to the forum. :)

<<

zach97

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:39 pm

welcome to the forum trust me you will learn so much here
,zach :D
my da
<<

guyguyxtreme

Post Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:53 am

Seeing Virginia nowadays makes me think of 'The Cleveland Show'. Anyway, hi!

Return to Welcome