[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Hello Everyone~
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Hello Everyone~

Moderator: duey

<<

AniMerrill

Brand New Member

Post Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:26 pm

Hello Everyone~

Hi, my name is Ethan Merrill, but you may call me AniMerrill for short (or Ethan or whatever, really, I don't care). I am a bit of a cartoonist, I spend a lot of time drawing comics and such. Most of my experience in art is more abstract stuff, like cartoons for instance... I could just never get the hang of drawing from sight realistically.

I am currently going to school for Computer Science. It's my dream to one day become a Game Designer or own my own entertainment company. Right now I own a blog (link in my signature) where I am doing independent work. I've done comics before, I plan to do start another webcomic next year in February, and I'll probably be doing concept art for it for the remaining part of the year.

I am looking forward to meeting you all.

If you have a deviantART you can find me at , although most of my "art" has long been taken down. I would still be happy to see your stuff though. :3

Thank you, and have a nice day~!
~AniMerrill, a.k.a. Ethan Merrill
<<

zach97

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:53 pm

Re: Hello Everyone~

nice to see you i am also new and i listen t feedback and already see an improvement so you should learn alot on this site :mrgreen: zach :!: :!:
my da
<<

SoarnEagle

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:11 pm

Good to have you on the forum Ethan.. Enjoy yourself!

David

Make the most of everyday.. you don't know what tomorrow will bring!
<<

Larc-Romeo

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:01 am

Welcome to the forum Ethan. :)

Return to Welcome