[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - New artist...
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

New artist...

Moderator: duey

<<

cddawson78

Brand New Member

Post Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:16 am

New artist...

Well, new to doing pencil portraits.

My name is Chris Dawson. I have always loved drawing. Mostly worked on comic book type art and a lot of tattoo designs. Lately I have been trying to take my drawing to the next level. I am learning to do portraits. Each one turns out a little better than the last, but I'm still not where I want to be yet. I have a page on facebook with a few of my first attempts at portraits and some various other drawings. I'm slowly adding more recent drawings to the page. Here's the link:
<<

Brian.May

Addicted
Addicted

Post Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:43 pm

Re: New artist...

I dig that skull rendering you have over on your FB :)
Several others as well but I am partial to bones and skulls.
<<

cddawson78

Brand New Member

Post Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:38 am

<<

SoarnEagle

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:31 pm

Welcome CD..

I love the drawing of the dog on the FB front page.. It's a hilarious rendering!

David

Make the most of everyday.. you don't know what tomorrow will bring!
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:46 pm

Chris.that link wont work for me,directs me straight to my site :shock: :?
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

Arne

Addicted
Addicted

Post Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:15 pm

Same problem for me
<<

Larc-Romeo