[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Hello from Singapore!
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Hello from Singapore!

Moderator: duey

<<

LeQueen

Brand New Member

Post Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:01 am

Hello from Singapore!

Hi there! The name's Matilda and I chanced upon this community via google.

I'm an aspiring concept artist who's still in the process of learning (aren't most of us learning for life? lol.)
I'm still in the process of mastering the human anatomy and would very much appreciate any tips and advice on what books I can get to further instruct myself. Currently I's practising using techniques from Michael Hampton's Figure Drawing, excellent book.

I wish you all happy drawing! =D
To learn is also to teach others! I believe anyone can draw through hardwork.
http://www.my-cartoon-drawing-guide.com
<<

Larc-Romeo

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:12 pm

Re: Hello from Singapore!

Hi Matilda,

Wecome to the forum! hope you find what your looking for, and have fun. :)

<<

SoarnEagle

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:02 am

Good to have you on the forum Matilda...

Many say that you can learn much from the old masters.. Try emulating some of their work for your sketchbook..

David

Make the most of everyday.. you don't know what tomorrow will bring!
<<

MadisE

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:01 am

Welcome! :)
<<

LeQueen

Brand New Member

Post Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:20 pm

Hi everyone and thanks for the warm welcome! =)

And I'll practicing often Eagle, never you worry lol. Thanks for the advice!
To learn is also to teach others! I believe anyone can draw through hardwork.
http://www.my-cartoon-drawing-guide.com
<<

Arne

Addicted
Addicted

Post Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:07 pm

Welcome!

Return to Welcome