[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Shane from the South
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Shane from the South

Moderator: duey

<<

shanec

Brand New Member

Post Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:07 pm

Shane from the South

Thanks Duey for the simple forum layout.

Im looking for some creative (tech savvy is a plus) and down to earth people, manners are a big plus.

Long story short. Ive had a few XBox 360's (thats three of them, always got red of them, silly me always got rid of the one and then bought another one. Ive tried my had at 3D & 2D for years, kept on going back and forth and never sticking with it. Same for the gaming. I just started back with my writing and drawing. Use to write and draw in high school, had two years of drawing and art in high school also.

So, im needing new friends to help get me going strong and keep going. Ive always had a hard time with that initial push. And now the wife is really getting to motivate me back into drawing and writing and stop wasting my time with things that bore me to death.

I havent drawn or really wrote(besides the steamy love letters to my wife before we were married) since high school and been married 10 years this last April 2010.

Id share some artwork from high school but my senior year in high school the house burned down, as of right now, trying to ruff sketch one of my characters thats in my story.

Thannks,
shane

PS,

looking for a good solid easel?
<<

shanec

Brand New Member

Post Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:15 am

Re: Shane from the South

whats up?
<<

Arne

Addicted
Addicted

Post Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:17 pm

Heya, welcome to the forums I guess.

I just think that you should not look for direct motivation for you to draw, of course you can ask questions here and post your works. People will comment on them and give you tips, and motivate you that way so to say.

Looking forward to seeing some more of you!
<<

shanec

Brand New Member

Post Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:05 pm

I was saying or ment to say, "feedback keeps me going."

I need to work on my sentence structure.

And thanks for your comment.
<<

Arne

Addicted
Addicted

Post Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:16 pm

Hehe, no problem at all, and you will get feedback, don't worry!

Return to Welcome