[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - great to be here!
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

great to be here!

Moderator: duey

<<

nateez

Post Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:59 pm

great to be here!

hi everyone! im Natasha from India and i recently came upon this site; i decided that i had to join! i have an interest in portraits but it was the drawing of the shot glass on the tutorial page that absolutely blew me away =D> - and i wanted to reach that level as best as i could!!

one question...how do i share my drawings here? im a bit (ok, a lot) handicapped by computers :( so i'd appreciate any help i can get!
will try on my own too!
<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:28 pm

There are some free image hosting websites, like for example:

photobucket.com
or
tinypic.com

it is very simple to upload, just follow the instructions on those webpages.
After you uploaded the image there, you can then post the link here in your post and the image should appear.

OR
Follow this link for another option to download
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5498&p=52133&hilit=upload+drawing#p52134
My DA: http://phan-tom.deviantart.com/
Feeling sorry for those critics who talk nonsense in the hope of appearing well-informed.
<<

nateez

Post Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:44 pm

Re: great to be here!

thank you Phan-Tom!
ok here goes...
<<

Brian.May

Addicted
Addicted

Post Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:23 pm

I prefer to use imgur.com
I like the section where it is no hassle and when i choose an image it gives me every possible posing tag I might need to use!
<<

Arne

Addicted
Addicted

Post Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:20 pm

Return to Welcome