FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

New member, new artist!

Moderator: duey

<<

POPY

Post Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:12 pm

New member, new artist!

Hey folks :) I'm POPY. My username is meant to be short for Picture Of Perfect Youth. Any Feeder fans here...? :?:

Anyhow, I feel a little bit nervous coming here as I'm quite new to drawing. :oops: I used to draw a little when I was younger, but I got discouraged, and I did Art as a GCSE in school and achieved a B. Now I feel inspired to draw again. I've been trying to draw people and cartoons, they're nowhere near as good as the work that you guys and gals have been doing! So I hope with friendly nature I can make a few friends and hopefully learn a few things about drawing in the process too :)

Please be gentle...
"One day I realise oil on canvas can never paint a petal so, so delicate" - Richey James Edwards
<<

Aurora

Post Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:09 am

Re: New member, new artist!

Hello new Artist :D

Nice username, my username is just the name of my dog :oops:

I am new here too. I love to draw people. These days it is faces, I love to draw old faces. I have read many posts and people seem to be very friendly and polite here. So I feel confident that I can post my drawings without being pushed down. I hope you will post some of your drawings too.

Have a nice day!
Katy
<<

POPY

Post Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:46 pm

Re: New member, new artist!

Thanks for the welcome :D Yeah I like to draw people too! Although I'm not that good... maybe I'll improve? Anyway, wrinkles seems hard, I might have a go at that later actually! Thanks for putting the idea into my head! ;)

I will be posting some of my drawings as I go along. :)
"One day I realise oil on canvas can never paint a petal so, so delicate" - Richey James Edwards

Return to Welcome