Yo'~!

Moderator: duey

<<

Blue

Brand New Member

Post Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:04 am

Yo'~!

Hi everyone! :]

I'm Laura, and I'm from the UK. I lurked this site before but I thought I'd join up today~!

I was introduced to drawing by the internet a few years ago, and the anime/manga styles. Recently though, I've been trying to develop a style of my own on the side of my anime/manga stuff, taking a closer look at real life than other people's manga works. Because of that I do a bit of both at the moment. oxo

I'm currently working on a website to blog and hold ALL my drawings and doodles rather than posting them all up to sites like deviantART. I find those sites to be more of a popularity contest, or some kind of social network with drawings. *shrug* Eh. With my own website I am in control! mwehehehehehe~*cough* ¬_¬

Eh, I guess I should post something. o3o;

A BAGEL; didn't really finish this. ¬_¬;

Aaaand one of my anime doodles destined for my website header, but I'm trying to get help with the perspective. p_p Please redline if you have any suggestions!
<<

vashta

Pro
Pro

Post Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:50 am

Re: Yo'~!

hey i'm a big fan of manga/anime (tough that green image doesn't realy ring a bell (i think that should brcome a moving emitican kind of thing ?))
euhm anny way the beagle looks nice and i'm looking forward to see more art of your hands

be welcome !

Return to Welcome