Hello

Moderator: duey

<<

~Sparky~

Brand New Member

Post Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:56 am

Hello

Hello forum.
I'm sort of a new member, that is in a way that this is the first time that I've posted.
Yeah, I know that my join date is on the '08, but I haven't really checked the forums out before.
I guess I just joined and forgot about it for a while. :oops: ...Sorry.

I hope that the fact that I'm posting my introduction at this time isn't illegal or anything. xD

Well, here I go.
I live in the Philippines and has been interested in drawing since I was around three years old.
I started doodling around on every piece of paper I could find until I was able to draw 'normal' looking people. I didn't have
much to do back then, so I guess that stoked my interest more. It's been sixteen years since then.
Drawing has always been a hobby of mine despite the fact that I don't think I have a future in it.
But then, only losers quit trying so I'm going to keep at it until I get satisfactory results.

This forum has been quite a boon o' luck for me since I saw that it featured tutorials and artworks from other people around the world. I wish to learn more and thus, improve my skills even it it's on a slow, rigorous basis.
<<

rorystorm

Post Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:40 pm

Re: Hello

hi sparky
brand new on here myself been messing around with drawings but getting nowhere, but like yourself want to change for the better.
there are some great tips and hints on here , i feel like i have learned a lot already

keep drawing ,
<<

honey

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:33 pm

Hello, nice to meet you here, that's cool you've come here again, you won't regret! :)
Be racist - don't let the black thoughts be in your head.

at last.
<<

~Sparky~

Brand New Member

Post Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:52 am

@ Rory: Same goes to you too. Let's both try our best! c:

@Honey: It's nice to meet you too. The tutorials I found where really worth coming back for.

Return to Welcome