[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Hey There
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Hey There

Moderator: duey

<<

tc57

Brand New Member

Post Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:25 am

Hey There

Just wanted to stop by and say hi to everyone here.

I just got back into drawing after a 30 + year hiatus :roll: Life, work and raising a family took me down a different path. I loved to draw back in school, but I guess it wasn't in the cards for me to continue, so I kind of just stored it in the back of my mind and went on.

About a month ago I was surfing around the net and came across a few of the drawing forums and websites and it just hit me that I needed to draw again. So I did what every artist that doesn't have any tools to draw with does, I got a #2 lead pencil and a piece of paper and sat down. It was like finding a lost love!! I couldn't believe how much I missed it. So the next step was to go to Office Depot and buy 4 pencils, a drawing pad and an eraser LOL

Now after a month I have some better tools to work with than what you get at Office Depot and have the time I have always wanted to just sit down and draw again. I will post some soon and hopefully get some help from all of the great artists that are here.

Looking at all the drawings on this website has really inspired me and I would like to thank each and everyone of you for taking the time to post them.

Thank you
<<

gerrard08

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:47 am

Welcome to the forum!
I always find these stories extremely inspirational, thankyou... great to hear you've picked up the graphite again, can't wait to see your future posts! :)
<<

tc57

Brand New Member

Post Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:25 pm

Thanks for the welcome..nice to be here. I look forward to spending a little time looking and learning. There is so many great drawings and tips.

Return to Welcome