[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - czesc from Poland!
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

czesc from Poland!

Moderator: duey

<<

honey

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:44 am

czesc from Poland!

Hi everyone! I am polish girl, who loves drawing, painting, writing poems, playing guitar and ukulele, singing. But at the first place from my favorites I'd put definitely drawing. I draw since I was 10. I really love it. It makes me feel free and independent. On the paper I can do all I want to do, not like in real life, when we are very often pressured to do something without our will. If I want to draw some dashes, I'll do them. And if I want to make a circle, I'll do it to.

Btw - if there is somebody who wants to learn polish I can help him. I like to teaching people and I know that polish is one of the hardest languages on the world and exact very much work. But - impossible is nothing. :)
Hugs!
<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:26 pm

Re: czesc from Poland!

Just your typical waffle-loving Canadian.
My Portfolio: http://www.redbubble.com/people/canadianmaple09
<<

angeleswings

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:00 pm

My great grandmother was Polish. She would speak in Polish to my mom but she wouldn't teach my mom Polish. Somehow my mom learned the cuss words and that was about it.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/album ... 1844557044

I finally got "hip" with the times and got on facebook. Hopefully this takes you directly to my art.
<<

honey

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:01 pm

Uh.. I can teach you, of course :D
But I cannot guarantee you that Japanese will understand you :P
Be racist - don't let the black thoughts be in your head.

at last.
<<

Aga

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:17 am

Hi there! Ja też jestem z Polski :) Miło Cię poznać :)

Maybe I'm not one of those regular users recently (this is my first post since... June I guess... :oops: ) but I hope I'll manage to find some free time to post here again...
Drawing is putting a line around an idea
<<

Dezkenob1

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:52 am

I knew a Pole once................but it snapped.

Return to Welcome