[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Hello from Finland!
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Hello from Finland!

Moderator: duey

<<

Anitta

Brand New Member

Post Wed May 20, 2009 4:21 pm

Hello from Finland!

Hello everyone!

I was looking for a place to post pics of my drawings and get some feedback, I'm glad I found my way here.

My name is Anitta, I'm 29 years old and I recently started drawing again. I took a break that lasted for 9 years, my dad died 9 years ago and apparently that had an effect on my creativity.

I love using pastels and charcoal, my favourite subjects are portraits and animals. I'm not very good with colours so I tend to work in black and white, or sepia colours etc.
Here's my little introduction and now I'm off to learn how to post pics on this forum!
<<

Lizzie

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Wed May 20, 2009 11:54 pm

Hi Anitta
Welcome!! Funny you mentioned your creativity slipping after your dad died. I have just returned to the forum after being silent for a year. My dad died 9 months ago and I have been struggling with creativity for awhile now. Didn't really make the connection directly as my dad was 83 and has suffered all his life with a monstrous illness and should not have lived past 40.
Anyway, welcome! I will not always be this morbid. My memories of this forum have always been great and I really have missed it.
Can't wait to see some of your work.

Return to Welcome