[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Attempt at posting I call this pals
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Attempt at posting I call this pals

Moderator: duey

<<

daveb

Post Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:19 pm

Attempt at posting I call this pals

Hi going to try and post a picy, I tried last night but made a bit of a hash over it , sooooo here goes again its a pen and ink drawing of two deer. (I would rather have done one of Michelle Pfiefer but she was nowhere to be seen in the muddy field I was in.
Well have a great day I am fairly new to art so any criticism is appreciated.
All Best
Dave
I used to date a crosseyed school teacher, but she could not control her pupils!
<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:06 pm

Just your typical waffle-loving Canadian.
My Portfolio: http://www.redbubble.com/people/canadianmaple09
<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:14 pm

Ahhh I looked at your first post on here... drawing for 4 years... that's more like it... definitely time to move past that "fairly new to art" phase! I think you find most people on this forum will consider you a seasoned vet with 4 years under your belt. ;)
Just your typical waffle-loving Canadian.
My Portfolio: http://www.redbubble.com/people/canadianmaple09
<<

daveb

Post Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:22 pm

Cheers that is nice of you to say that , and yes I have accidently posted it in the wrong section- OOPS.
I used to date a crosseyed school teacher, but she could not control her pupils!
<<

daveb

Post Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:27 pm

Hi again , just like to add I like your 'Pitts Special' and also 'Beneath Violent Skies' Have I used the correct tittle on the latter.
All best
Dave B

Return to Welcome