[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Jason from Holland The Netherlands
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Jason from Holland The Netherlands

Moderator: duey

<<

Jason

Post Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:16 pm

Jason from Holland The Netherlands

Hi people im Jason,im living in holland right now for like 8 years
but im actually from Aruba, and i came here when i was 15
my english is not that good,so i hope you guys can understand me
i also speak Dutch, Spanish, and papiamento witch is a dialect
whe speak in Aruba. well my hobby's are drawing,photography,
webdesign,tattooing,and helping other people.
The important things in my life beside that are my family,
and my cute little daughter she's 3 right now and also like to
draw ,i started drawing like 6 years ago then i stopped,
and now i started again... for like 2 months and it feels like i can't stop anymore, im like adictid lol
im verry amateur but thanks to this gr8 wesbite and tutorials from Duey, im progressing verry much..
thanks alot ,im also posting a draw im making of Angeline Jolie,
well i hope you guys know some about me now,
for more questions about me feel free to ask.
guys keep up the good work!

CiaoOooOo
Last edited by Jason on Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
<<

duey

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:53 pm

Hi Jason. Welcome! You are in Holland the country or Holland, Michigan?? I don't think your English is bad. I can totally understand you. :D Drawing sounds like a fun thing you can do with your daughter.

It seems pretty common that people draw when they are younger and then they lose touch with it after a while. It's sad that life becomes too busy to keep doing it. I wish I had never stopped when I was younger. I can't imagine where I'd be if I hadn't.

Yeah I know the feeling when you say you are addicted to it. I have become that way too. :D

Your Angelina drawing is good. It's very recognizable as her. You did a nice job on it.
<<

Jason

Post Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:11 am

Hey Duey,well thats good you understand me,,
Im from Holland,The Netherlands
i wish i never stopped to,but its ok, whe still have alot
time to catch up lol,do you sometime have the feeling of not
being satisfied when finishing every draw ?
i do ,i like the draw to,but i still have to
work on the hair,and eye thing im bad doing hairs haha
well nice to meet you Duey..... :D
<<

duey

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:22 am

Yeah I do have that feeling alot but I think that's totally normal. Another artist that I talk to quite a bit, Zindy Nielsen, said she feels unsatisfied with alot of drawings also (even though she's incredible). So yeah I think that's just a normal artist quality to never be satisfied and always wanting/trying to improve.
<<

Jason

Post Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:52 am

more more more

Return to Welcome