[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Hello everyone!
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Hello everyone!

Moderator: duey

<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:28 am

Proud of my nerdiness too, just not the gamer-type nerdiness. I like to be geeky in my knowledge of world events and history. :study:
Just your typical waffle-loving Canadian.
My Portfolio: http://www.redbubble.com/people/canadianmaple09
<<

i prefer nintendo 2 girls

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:48 am

David.
<<

JCR3WS

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:26 pm

i would have to say im more of a nerd when it comes to cars :lol: at car shows im one of those guys that looks under cars to see what kind of tranny or differential someone is running, or read the engine specs to tell the owner what he was thinking putting a holley double pumper with those head castings...

the only thing i like bout the new york track is if you end up in 2nd or below you have a chance to redeem your self on the wide turn near the pit stop, most AI cars scratch the inside wall on that turn and of course runing a manual transmission is the only way to win big, you can rush the turn in 3rd on some high horse cars and easly wing the turn and shift it into 4th and rocket out. 8)
<<

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:40 pm

David.
<<

JCR3WS

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:03 am

the stock gnx only provides 4 gears,.. since i left the motor alone, i just tuned the suspension and brakes to take on the apex, ive had it drift at some points but alot of oversteer is in the works after that :lol: but the way i had it i could slow down on a turn and kept my rpms in good range for a nice 4th gear escape.

couldnt be possible in reality, but neither is plowing a wall at 240mph :wink: manual is the best, whether its on a video game or in real life. 8)
<<

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:36 pm

David.
<<

JCR3WS

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:37 pm

<<

andre797

Amateur
Amateur

Post Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:04 pm

wow i thought i was geeky :P

cool though, i used to play mortal kombat on the old nintendo its the best!!! i loved it!!!

i owned a genesis when i was little and it still works its ancient!! unfortunately my dad kept it :P, but my bf has one and i played recently!! i loved playing lion king :P hahaha

i had a gameboy color but i only played wario land cause well first of all i think it was the only game i had under my posession :P but i loved it... i was soo sad when this other kid came from my family and borrowed it.. he erased all my progress.... :(

i used to play Need For Speed II on the computer it was fun, and now my cousin has it for .. playstation 2.
i have my own playstation 2 and i love playing Acecombat out of all of my games. i like games like Crash and Spyro, and bloody roar... my brother is obsessed with all the mortal kombats but i prefer the older ones :P

my mom is from the times when playing out on the streets was best, and i like that too, but playing PS2 is fun :)
<<

Atilla

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:25 pm

I liked Ace Combat :).
Don't judge a book by it's cover , open it up and read it.

http://atilla10.deviantart.com/
<<

JCR3WS

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:58 pm

Previous

Return to Welcome