[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - greetings..
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

greetings..

Moderator: duey

<<

eQuin0x

Brand New Member

Post Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:12 pm

greetings..

from Singapore! :D

came across this awesome webpage while searching for drawing tips as i really want to improve my drawing skills and technicals. really regret not taking art as a subject seriously in high school.

hello again to all!

p.s. the artwork of many here intimidates me. :(
<<

Atilla

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:32 pm

Hello and welcome eQuin0x, don't let others work bother you, everyone starts somewhere, I'm not saying I'm perfect or anything either , I"m far from it, you can see some of my older work on my deviant art page and see, I've improved 10 fold since I started on this site though, I posted my work they gave an honest opinion, and would tell me what I was doing wrong , and it really opened my eyes to say lol.
Can't wait to see some of your work, try not to take the critics to heart , their just to help you out is all. Also before I go, if your ever working on a drawing for real long time , just walk off and take a break for few minutes or ever how long you want, then come back, you will see things you might have missed before.
Don't judge a book by it's cover , open it up and read it.

http://atilla10.deviantart.com/
<<

fifer34

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:06 pm

Welcome to the group. As Atilla mentioned, don't feel intimidated, everyone here is very friendly, and willing to help others learn. There is so much knowlegde here, it can be a little overwhelming, but if you want to improve your work, this is the place for you. Can't wait to see your posts.
<<

eQuin0x

Brand New Member

Post Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:52 am

haha thanks :) i've done some basic sketch work but haven't had a chance to post it up here as i have not signed up for an account with photobucket or whatsoever.

for now, i only have one piece of work at http://weballergyy.deviantart.com/art/H ... k-90841024

yeap. 8) kind of rushed cause i wanted to show my friend online. hehe.
<<

Atilla

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:49 pm

It's not bad, you should try a grid , it will help you with proportion also, oh and you don't have to have photobucket to post pics on here , use the browse button bellow your message (when posting), pic your picture, and then click the button below it that says host it. it'll take you to imageshack ,it's free hosting , it'll load your pic in few seconds, and give you codes to paste in your message , I use the first thumnail code for forums, hope it helps.
Don't judge a book by it's cover , open it up and read it.

http://atilla10.deviantart.com/
<<

i prefer nintendo 2 girls

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:28 pm

David.
<<

eQuin0x

Brand New Member

Post Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:48 pm

Return to Welcome