[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Hello, Reborn artist
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Hello, Reborn artist

Moderator: duey

<<

brietobacon

Brand New Member

Post Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:09 pm

Hello, Reborn artist

Hello

My names Phil, I'm 25, from Hastings, England and study physics at university. I used to draw alot when I was younger (silly things like robots and aliens). I always assumed I would make my living as some kind of artist, but as the years went on I started to think I wasn't really that good and eventually gave up completely!. That was 10 years ago

The other day I picked up a pencil and just started drawing from photos and realised how silly I was for giving up. I came across this site the same day I started drawing again and found the advice very useful and theres some awesome drawings on here!.

Anyway I'm gonna try and upload some of my drawings for you to scrutinize.
"Creases quench their thirst through paths of shallow metal"
<<

straycat

The Resident Critic
The Resident Critic

Post Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:32 pm

Welcome to the forum, Phil. ;)
I'm open to criticisms...keep them coming.

My DA: http://straycat27.deviantart.com/

CLICK to go to the LITTER BOX.
<<

JCR3WS

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:27 pm

sounds like i sailed the same boat u did, lol... im same age and had the same ideas and stuff when i was a kid, though lately ive been into restorting cars and playing guitar. ive been wantin to draw agian though, like a wieght on my shoulder.

anyways good luck and welcome.
<<

muskwa

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:38 am

Hello to you too. Welcome to the forum, hope you'll enjoy.
<<

crazy david

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:32 am

<<

neela

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:02 am

I don't say everything, but I paint everything.

http://neelakapoor.deviantart.com/
<<

fifer34

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:14 am

Return to Welcome