[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Hello
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Hello

Moderator: duey

<<

anon413

Brand New Member

Post Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:47 pm

Hello

<<

neela

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:51 am

i also had a break but u just have to keep on practicing and one day u will get better cause Rome was not built in one day so keep on Practicing and keep patience
I don't say everything, but I paint everything.

http://neelakapoor.deviantart.com/
<<

crazy david

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:09 am

Hello Ray. I have read that Vincent van Gogh essentailly began when he was in his late 20's. He's selling for upwards of 70 million a shot! When we look around at this site, we can seewhat a newly beginning person does, and then in while, we cannotbelieve what some of them have done. There is not way to tell what will happen, but will say 50 more years be enough? The gift does not dgo away, and the gift is made of 2 parts. The desire to draw and or paint. And the other part is the will.
Neela's advice is right on!
<<

duey

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:35 pm

LOL, Ray, it's never too late, especially for you at only 17. I started drawing again when I was 23. Get out your pencils and start something today, don't let it slip past you for another 10 years. :) Welcome to the forum :)
<<

muskwa

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:54 pm

Missed this thread for a couple of days, sorry, but a belated Welcome. And I've got both you and Duey beat by 25 years, it's never too late.
<<

fifer34

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:28 am

Welcome!
<<

QuackHoover

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:00 am

its never too late to get good at drawing :)
i'm 17 too, and i only started drawing maybe 5 years ago
and that was anime so it doesn't count
Vacu-DUCK
<<

Atilla

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:07 am

Don't judge a book by it's cover , open it up and read it.

http://atilla10.deviantart.com/
<<

Kyle

Post Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:16 am

"Ladies and gentlemen, it is my sincere wish that immediately after my death, my head be severed from my body, and that it be replaced by a bouquet of broccoli. It's the artist in me." ......Brother Theodore
<<

MichelleAngella

Post Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:58 am

"It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. " - Thoreau

http://www.thenightvisions.net

Return to Welcome