[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - The Journey Begins
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

The Journey Begins

Moderator: duey

<<

cordy

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:51 am

The Journey Begins

Now Then,

My name is Paul. Im from a place called Leeds in Northern England but now live in Winnipeg, Canada. The last time I really spent any time learning art was in High School when i was about 16. It was just basic Art class, but i always enjoyed it. I wouldnt consider myself good by any stretch of the imagination, but i love drawing, and occasionally do something half decent. I been looking at the drawings on this website and am amazed at how detailed a pencil drawing can be. I can draw a face and have it look remotely like someone, but never knew how to make it life like. My intention is to buy the material to practice and post my progress here. I think this is a great idea to have contact with people who also love to draw and are willing to share there ideas and techniques.

i will post a quick eye sketch i did at work, it took about 5 mins and its actually the best eye i have ever drawn. There is a lot for me to learn but this is where im starting from.

Nice to meet you all

Cordy
<<

duey

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:10 pm

Welcome Cordy. Yeah, this place has turned into a great resource for learning how to draw. Nice to have you here.
<<

crazy david

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:33 pm

Hi Cordy... Paul... Welcome to Canada! Been here long? Nice to have you on board, sharing and helping and showing...
( Crazy) David

Return to Welcome