[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - hi iam a newbie
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

hi iam a newbie

Moderator: duey

<<

artqueen1!

Brand New Member

Post Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:11 pm

hi iam a newbie

hi everyone out there i just joined today and i dont realy know anyone so this is for any1 who wants to know me.
:D i am student in london currently my a level the last and hardest qualification before you go to uni. i really this website cos it has such great art on it and i love drawing so much ive been practising it over the last 2 yrs and recently i started drwaing portraits. i am such a newbie ot portratits that i can't even draw an outline without a photograph in front of me and some tracing paper :wink: :lol: i just wish could draw like duey just free hand rather than trace it all the time. well bye for now
cu later :!: :wink:
the noblest pleasure in the joy of understanding leonardo da vinci
<<

crazy david

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:39 am

Hello

Hi Art Queen- Another from way over in Britain. Terrific. It feels really cosmopolitan here. It's nice of our host, Brian Huey to give us this work,learn, and play ground! I'm sure the others will be saying hello to you. I am pretty new here myself. I don't know how to ask about your avatar name without being rude, so I won't!

<<

duey

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:27 pm

<<

Eaton

Post Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:54 pm

hey,welcome, i am also doing A level art (my first year) i have to say it can get on my nerves if the project is not interesting to me so i just draw for my own pleasure lol.
<<

artqueen1!

Brand New Member

Post Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:58 pm

thanks everyone for your replies. sorryy i wasnt here yesterday went to isle of wight 8) :shock: a beautifeul island on the south coast of england and ive taken loads of pics. i will update my work soon but rite now ive got a serious art coursework deadline and anyone who knows alevel art will realize wat this pain :roll: means so ill be bk on tuesday. :twisted:
my artqueen title is nothing more than a name that i gave to create a unique account cos everything else was taken.
lol :lol: :o :wink:
so bye for now
the noblest pleasure in the joy of understanding leonardo da vinci
<<

crazy david

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:55 am

Thanks ArtQueen for the explanation! with the tests or whatever that is that your up to! Looking forward to Tuesday-
Dave

Return to Welcome