[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Hi from Canada
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Hi from Canada

Moderator: duey

<<

cujo

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:00 pm

Hi from Canada

Hi folks! Thought I'd stop in and say hi as I browse through your archives. I've been doing graphite work for some time now, but it has been off and on through different stages of my life. Now in my early 20's, I've recently become extremely fascinated by art (drawing, painting etc...) and have been spending a lot of my time experimenting and teaching myself new techniques. I look forward to the great things that this site has to offer.

Cheers,
Curtis
<<

duey

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:47 pm

AHHHHHHHHHHH another Canadian!! Haha, just kidding. There are lots of people from Canada here.

Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here Curtis. I hope you decide to post some of your work. :D
<<

duey

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:04 am

<<

cujo

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:11 am

The only thing I still can't get use to are the short days, during the time change. Waking up when it's dark outside and driving home from work in the dark is just depressing! Anyway, I can tell you one thing - Canadian girls are the best :>
<<

duey

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:47 pm

<<

crazy david

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:34 am

Though I am Canadian, my Mom is a "Daughter of the American Revolution"! She found out about this at about the age of 83. It means that a genetic relative of hers was in the American Revolution, and unlike some of those folks on "Jaywalking", ( Leno), I actually know who they were fighting against in that war!
<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:03 pm

Just your typical waffle-loving Canadian.
My Portfolio: http://www.redbubble.com/people/canadianmaple09
<<

crazy david

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:31 am

I've heard some Americans were a little peeved by Rick. I mean, no American would ever be as sneaky as him, eh?! My dear wife is American, so I have to be careful not to be one of those dump- on-Americans Canadians. It is sure easy for us to sit here and eaves drop endlessly ( via T.V.) and find faults with our friends to the south.
Mercer is a riot, though.

Return to Welcome